Why is it worth choosing my permanent make-up services?
- My customers’ safety and health is of the utmost importance to me. All my tools and equipment that are in contact with the epidermis are disposable as hygiene at work is crucial for me.
- I apply the top-quality Swiss and German heavy metal-free pigments proven by valid dermatologic certificates and compliant with the applicable Polish laws and regulations and the EU Resolution ResAP No 2008/1. Those pigments are also suitable for allergy sufferers, are vegan-friendly and are not tested on animals.
- I apply the best equipment available in the market, i.e. a biostimulation laser that accelerates the healing process and mitigates the probability of cold sore, and a pigment detector that checks whether pigments are implemented into the skin sufficiently deep and dense. The necessity to correct or use more pigments is the exception not the rule.
- Besides professional skills necessary to do permanent make-ups, I have completed training in colorimetry shape selection and asymmetry Therefore, my professional skills are based not only on manual and technical skills necessary to implement pigments into the epidermis, but also on the knowledge necessary to advise my customers to choose skin pigments suitable for their skin sub-tone and to choose the best eyebrows, eyeliners or lips for the face shape.
- My job is my passion. I continuously enhance my skills and experience by getting involved in education and training. My skills and experience are proved by several training programmes that gave me competences and skills to use a vast number of techniques such as micropigmentation, feather method or microblading. More techniques which I apply during the micropigmentation are described here